Monday, July 11, 2011

Entourage


Avery has an entourage.

They are her babies.

Meet them.

Baby Rita
Baby Bob
Baby Bleu
Baby Patty

She is their mama.

If you call her Avery, she quickly corrects you and tells you to say, "mama."

She makes me play babies with her every second of the day.

You have to call me Grandma.

So if I don't answer my phone, or if you come over and my house is really messy, blame it on the entourage.

The reason I was able to blog about this, is because Avery is sleeping (along with the entourage). I snuck downstairs without her knowing so I could get some blog time.

If any of you want to play babies, just come over, we start bright and early. It would be nice to have a sub so I can get some things done. But I just can't resist those 7 words that come out of her mouth the second she wakes up, "Mama, do you want to play babies?"

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Oh my gosh...Avery idolizes you:) Notice she isn't playing doctor much:)

Rachael Charles said...

LOVE it. -Rach

Kimberly said...

So cute! Jane and Norah still call their baby that looks the exact same as Avery's "Baby Patty". It cracks me up! Oh I miss Avery- I wish we could come play babies. Or- I guess I wish Jane and Norah could come play babies. :)