Friday, July 29, 2011

Day Seis


This was a day of recouping. When I say recouping, I guess I mean to say, the men got to go golfing while the woman cleaned up after camping. Ha ha, I did get an excellent nap though so I can't complain. Since the day was pretty low key, I have no actual documentation of it. So I feel like this is the perfect opportunity to post all the random pictures I have of this trip. I have no rhyme or reason for posting these, just wanted to. And its my blog, so I get to do whatever I want to.

Babies!!!
Dominic and Brooklyn are 6 weeks apart. There is nothing like having little babies around. I swear they are medicinal (when they are fed, changed and not tired that is... oh and not couped up in a car for 16 hours, than they are medicinal)






Liam is in between the baby and toddler stage. He has an amazing vocabulary but also an amazing set of lungs. He demonstrated both through the week. We love him!


Avery is OBSESSED with her cousins. It was hard to leave all of them. And now that we are back, I'm cool again. I was off "Babies" duty for a whole week. Thanks cousins, it was a well needed break.
Avery also loves Auntie Ti ti. Especially when she bribes her with toys, snacks and treats!
Momo is the hardest worker. She loves her grandkids so much!

Uhhhhhh........ No words needed.

And that is all the random stuff. Hope you liked it.

2 comments:

Tam the Gram said...

The guy in the "Y" shirt, that is random!

Tracie said...

Whoa, Wes...put that away!