Friday, July 29, 2011

Day Ocho



We decided to be masochists and get back into the freezing Jordanelle reservoir. It was a good time.

We got out on the wake board.

I got some great air (for me) but I can't take hardly any of the credit, it was the boat. I hardly had to jump out of the water, the tower just lifted me, and sometimes I wasn't expecting it. What a rush!
Then Wes got out there and showed me up

We tubed our little hearts out
I love how Rachael waited till after tubing to tell us she is pregnant. I'm sure some would have objected to this activity. Congrats guys!

Our native Hawaiian of course had to show us how to wake surf
(nice tan line, "Hawaiian")

Then of course we beached it with the best of them



Phew, just blogging about all of this stuff is exhausting!

3 comments:

Papa John said...

Golly, I missed alot of the boating action, due to on-shore duty, but those few pics were quite amazing!
And what about that little pic with "Hollywoood and Avery"? Nice pics...

Tracie said...

OK that picture of you wakeboarding is making me insanely jealous. The jealous kind, that says, "Wow, she is so dang cool and athletic, and I am so dang. Not." Seriously, what a great picture.

Mike said...

I don't know what you're talking about with the tanline comment. I thinking there's something wrong with your camera lens. You guys may want to see if it's under warranty and get that fixed.