Friday, July 29, 2011

Day uno

We left our house at 4:30 pm. Brooklyn pr
oceeded to whale the first two hours. We stopped to feed her, etc and she was not happy. I thought the next 15 hours were going to be H e double hockey sticks on earth, but then the sun went down and so did Brooklyn.
Avery was a champ. Just give the kid free range on movies and snacks and she will be a saint. We pulled into Park City at 8:30 am.
yay we made it!
We had breakfast...

chatted with my fam a bit...

and hit the sack for a couple of hours.

Then that night we did the most spectacular thing ever. We saw the last and final Harry Potter. Yes, I'm being a little sarcastic. Don't get me wrong, I have respect for Potter, but I didn't read all of the books. I'm not a hater, one day I will read them all. TC is obsessed and is probably cursing my name right now. Hey, I gave it my all and watched 4 HP movies in a week so I could be prepared.

It was so weird, I ran into Hermiane Granger.
Really though, the costumes at Jordan commons that night were wonderful. I felt the spirit of Harry Potter.

3 comments:

Tam the Gram said...

Felt the spirit too, love the atmosphere of opening night, I guess I shouldn't be so judgmental with the Hollywood types!

Tracie said...

I was blinded and handcuffed and forced to go see HP 1023 last night. From a huge non-fan, I have to say, not too bad...meaning, I didn't check my watch every 15 minutes for this one. That said, can I say that I am so glad I don't have to go to another one of these stinkin movies to show my undying love for my spouse? Now, if they would just stop making Transformers movies, we'd be set.

Mama Kath said...

I've got the second to the last DVD in my machine right now - so I can see the last movie and kind of know what is going on!!?