Thursday, September 19, 2013

Total Loss

I was two miles away from my house on my way home from St. George and BAM, I got rear ended at a stop light.

The insurance company declared it a total loss and gave us a check.

This was my first car.

My dad made a deal with me that he would buy me a car if I could get a scholarship.

I got this car the month after I graduated in 2001.

I went on many road trips with this car.

I went to college with this car.

I broke up with boyfriends in this car.

I got so many parking tickets at BYU in this car.

This car has been booted, towed and ticketed many times.

This car took me to Kansas City.

This car brought home my first baby from the hospital.

And after having another kid, this car became Travis's car, but every chance I could get, I would drive it.

This car was low maintenance. In 12 years, I probably spent less then 2 thousand bucks fixing it. 

I loved this car!

Bye buddy, hope your parts are used for good in this world, I will sure miss ya! Thanks for being so good to me. I didn't even get that bad of whiplash in the accident. The car guy said that's because Honda knows how to make a safe car! I believe that!

sigh.

No comments: