Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lack of Utah

I say lack of Utah because instead of being there for 9 days, we were there for four days... stupid stupid house closing.

I'm bummed we only got 4 days in.

We did the best we could to see friends and family, but again, were not satisfied.

At least we live closer and come more... and you can come too (hint hint)

So we mostly hung out at Grandma Tam's house. Why wouldn't you with a back yard like hers.

Tice and I used to dress up in these close when we were kids


We went on an outing to City Creek. No not the new awesome mall downtown, but the actual creek. We are outdoorsy like that.





Then of course we had to see my Grandma. She is better than your Grandma. Hands down.





Does your Grandma sport skinny jeans and actually pull them off. Didn't think so. Mine does.

I love her.

So, that was Utah.

Lame. Too short. 

I will be back and it will be epic next time.

PS Allie, sorry I ditched you for my Grandma, but it just had to happen.

3 comments:

Tice said...

I agree. Our grandma is the raddest of rads!

Kimberly3 said...

My Grandma can wear skinner jeans than yours... guaranteed.

Kimberly3 said...

My Grandma can wear skinner jeans than yours... guaranteed.