Saturday, January 1, 2011

Avery and Dada and then more Avery

Avery loves to help in the kitchen and Travis loves spending time with his girls and I love to eat Trav's goodies, so this seemed like the perfect idea!













We also love going home and staying in real houses. I mean, we love our little town house, but nothing compares to our parent's lovely places. Their tub is a million times bigger and they took full advantage! Also, his parents haven't installed blinds for their new house, so the neighbors may have gotten a show, but still well worth it!




















After Avery's first hair cut, we decided to tackle another hurdle and take her to her first real movie in the big theaters. We went and saw Tangled. I won't lie, I kind of wanted to see it, so I came up with the realization that maybe it was time for Avery to join this new world. We actually bought popcorn because we felt we had to make it a real movie experience, but we did pilfer the candy in my purse. Lets be honest, its just that time of year where everyone has ample sweets around, I wasn't going to pay 4 bucks for a box of Mike and Ike's. The movie was a hit, for the most part. She got ancy towards the end and probably sat in old gum off the floor, but I wasn't too worried. I think we will do it again some time.










Here are just random pictures of the little turd




She loves bathing with her friends




She also really loved egg nog this season, oh and she learned how to open the fridge... bad combination!



She is one funny girl!











6 comments:

Tracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie said...

Oh my gosh, those bath pictures are AWESOME. (Although taking a bath with her Daddy, Avery might come out dirtier than she went in, eh?) I JOKE, Trav! Kinda.

Papa John said...

Great pics...and still no blinds!
I note Milli deleted a comment, and she may delete this one too...but, lose the expletive!

TC Jolley said...

I love that girl!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I didn't delete the comment, the "author" of the comment deleted it. I don't even know who it was from. And I don't consider it an expletive, more of a term of endearment.

Tam the Gram said...

Love the tub pictures!