Sunday, April 6, 2014

Baby celebration

I am pregnant with my 3rd girl. I kind of felt that I didn't deserve another baby shower because really, I have every frilly, cute girly thing you could ask for. So when my friends here in Globe told me they wanted to do a shower for me, I declined. They wouldn't take no for an answer, so we compromised and decided to have a baby celebration. No cheesy games, no going all out, just a fun girls night to celebrate the birth of my baby. The theme was "a pamper Milli party," which meant people were supposed to bring diapers (get it, Pampers). So this is what we did. It was so fun and nice to sit around and laugh with my new friends. They were super cute and decorated and supplied the place with yummy food, even though that was against the compromise! I'm really grateful I have found some awesome ladies to kick it with! 


3 comments:

Papa John said...

Friends at first, friends at last.

Tam the Gram said...

Thanks Milli's friends......it is hard to live so far away!

Tice said...

So cute! Sad I missed it. Dang mother and sons night!!!