Saturday, April 5, 2014

8 actual years

Time really flies! Somehow we made it past the 7 year itch and made it right into our 8th year of marriage. This past year was probably our biggest year of change. We survived residency, finding a job, moving across the country, buying a house, starting a new job and getting pregnant all in one swoop. I'm not going to lie and say it was easy, but hey ya live and ya learn.

I think I can safely say that I think I'm starting to "get" Travis after all these years. Obviously I wouldn't have married him if I didn't click with him, but we came from very different backgrounds and have had to adjust and learn a lot and I think I'm starting to figure it out.

For our anniversary we went out on the town of Globe. We splurged and went and got pedicures!

Travis was a little worried he would have to hand in his man card, but I'm pretty sure this won't be his last one.


It was a nice change! After pedicures, we went and ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Globe/Miami, its called Burger house. Go there if you haven't been yet.

After that we were home and probably asleep by 9 pm. I don't even feel lame about that because when you are in love you don't have to prove to everyone by doing something totally awesome that you are in even deeper love... ... ... OK maybe I do feel a little lame about it. I'm really pregnant, back off!

Happy Anniversary Trav, you are the nectar to my flower! Whoa!

1 comment:

Papa John said...

Blessings on you both!