Wednesday, May 10, 2017

running club

For the past school year, my two oldest have woken up early every Tuesday and Thursday and have participated in their school's running club. I love it when they want to be active and healthy. Also, Brooklyn may or may not have been super motivated to do running club because I told her she could eat breakfast at school on the mornings she runs (she would eat cereal with chocolate milk those mornings). They did it though! Brooklyn accomplished on marathon for the school year, plus extra miles and Avery was able to get her second marathon. I'm super proud of them and how hard they worked. I don't think I would have wanted to run on some of those cold days! Good job girlies!


On the last day, they had the kids run their last mile in front of the whole school! Then they had an assembly to honor them.












No comments: