Friday, May 5, 2017

Isla 3 birthday

Happy 3rd birthday to Isla!

 It started with breakfast in bed



A heart shaped egg toast, chocolate cereal and a smoothie!

Then we went to the local bakery, and she picked out a cookie the size of her head and we ate it at the park





And it ended with cake and presents


Good 'ole Rupunzel. The only movie she will sit through!

Later that weekend, we had a high-end tea party with all the local ladies!

10 little girls equals pure chaos, a couple break downs and two dad's getting makeovers! Phew, fun but crazy!








 Jenny

 Amerida

 Ari

Beautiful dads






The party girl could take it no more!

And our waiter, good ole Jack!

Isla is the glue that holds our family together, somehow she reins us all in!













She is one of the best conversationalists you will ever meet









She acts so old and wise for her age





But will best you with her latest potty talk





She is as sassy as they come





She is also very sure of herself





She loves her princess books





She loves taking baths





She loves listening to nursery rhymes





She rocks out to Raffi all the time





Sometimes I have to drive her around in order for her to take a nap





When I put her to sleep, I have to lay with her, and my arm has to go under her head





She has to snap the top of her carseat together, its offensive if I try to do it





I know that she will always take care of me, mostly because she told me that when I get old, she will wipe my bum!





She loves soup





She loves snacks





She didn't give up her binky easily, she was about 2 1/2 and we really had to pull out the moves!





She is very determined 





And sometimes stubborn



But very very sweet and loving



She gives the best compliments



I know that she will always take care of me, mostly because she told me that when I get old, she will wipe my bum!




We love our blonde hair blue eyed Isla!











No comments: