Friday, August 2, 2013

Fake 4th of July

I love love love the Fourth of July, but unfortunately were going to be in the middle of a move on that beautiful day. So I took it upon myself to move the 4th of July to the 29th of June this year. 

4th of July
Ingredients:
Awesome people









PS Johnson's, why aren't you in any of the pictures? Lame

Awesome food


Entertaining fireworks:


And a great crowd





Notice how in one of those pictures Papa John is hiding in the moving truck?
Well thank this guy for almost killing us twice launching errant fireworks in our direction
Wes, I don't know if you can handle Riverside fireworks. Just stick with your girly Utah fireworks.

It was a good time, and it satisfied my high demands for Fourth of July celebrations.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess "Jumping" Balls actually means they jump... and jump in any direction at 55 mph. OK, I'll stick to sparklers and pop-its.

Papa John said...

Yeah, that guy above me is the one responsible for sending those fireworks unpredictably anywhere, not me...

Mama Kath said...

Where's the great dialogue about the Charles inlaws going to Missouri to help you move?! Oh yes, and don't forget Papa John's back...