Saturday, April 3, 2010

A little bit of Avery...

She has grown so much! Not just physically, but she is becoming a real person. She is talking a ton. At least Trav and I can understand what she is saying. Its cool that we share a code language that only we can understand sometimes, its better than Pig Latin.


She discovered shoes and ALWAYS has to wear them, she will change her shoes at least 3 times a day





I looked back (I wasn't driving) and saw her doing a balancing act



She is starting to sport some pretty wicked pig tails



I still want to eat her, but haven't yet



I always see pictures of babies on my friends blogs where they fall asleep in funny places. Since Avery is always so full of energy all of the time, I didn't think it would ever happen. I was so happy when I saw this.




We've had this Easter hat for a month so she could practice wearing it for the big day, so far its not taking, but when I do my Easter post you might be surprised.


She thinks she is a doggy


She likes to rock out on the piano








Bathing is always fun in the company of a friend
"wolls", one of her favorite foods
Two funny things about this picture 1) Obviously her hair and 2) This cupcake was in the fridge and someone didn't shut the fridge all the way and someone else found the perfect opportunity to snatch a cupcake. I won't mention any names.

I promise I had just mopped the kitchen floor the day before. We are working on this.
I can't even remember what it was like not having Avery Grace in our lives!

3 comments:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

She is so cute! I know what you mean when you say you can't remember life without her.:o) Congrats on your 4 year anniversary. You wedding pictures are so pretty!

Quela said...

Wow! She's gotten so big. And is so cute! I wish you lived closer, cause her and Roxy could get together and have some seriously hyper fun!

byronandniki said...

I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!All 3 of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! come visit soon! emmie had her first birthday on the 7th and she wished Avery could have come! Time goes too fast!