Monday, March 22, 2010

4 lovely years

Its been four lovely years since I became Mrs. Charles. So far we have lived in 3 different states, had one beautiful baby, have almost made it through medical school and have both learned a lot! Its been an adjustment living with a boy. Boys don't think like girls do. Girls are sensitive and want you to read their minds. Boys are simple and live day to day. Well, at least my boy does. I need to be more like that and just live in the present and not worry about the future so dang much. If you can't tell, I've kind of been on Trav's case these past couple of weeks. I love you Trav and I need to be more like you. You are always happy and living in the moment. You love people. You are loyal to your friends. You love having a good time. You don't have wrinkles like I think I do. Although, I have spotted a couple of silvers, but Trav, you already know how I feel about those. I hope I will age as beautifully as you are going to. I won't hold my breath. I love you, I love how you are with me, with Avery and I promise I won't try to change you all of the time.


Travis asked me why I fell in love with him.


I told him because our love was so easy and simple. I also said that I could feel that he loved me more than anything. I loved the way he looked at me. A pure and simple love.


I then asked him the same question.


He thought for a second and then said, "because you were really hot." I love my husbands depth... and sometimes he can even be funny.


Here are some pictures of the special day



2 comments:

Papa John said...

Milli, you were and ARE a gorgeous individual! Travis is very fortunate. And yes, your saying "yes" to when being asked to marry him meant more to him than life itself! And I know he continues to love you, for better or worse...We are really looking forward to being out their with you both and Averyin five weeks!

Tam the Gram said...

Your comments are beautiful. Your "montra" is a good one; in your expressing your appreciation and insight for Trav. You both are special people with much to offer the world.. . And how we miss and love that Avery (even though you "labeled" her hyper) I love tough girls!