Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Party animals cont. 9

And most recently, was our ward karaoke party. I'll be honest, I wasn't too excited, and was mainly going for the food, but it was a blast!
The girls sang some Spice Girls, and we pretty much sounded just like them :)
Trav said I was hogging the mic the whole song, sorry girls, I guess I was feeling it

The boys sang a Shaggy song, I don't know Trav, it kind of looks like you are hogging it too?

And then we rocked out in a KILLER dance party!
These two were at it again! It was really fun. That was a long post, but I just wanted to remember what we did when we were poor, because one day we're going to be really rich and cocky, and maybe I will read this blog and it will humble me :)
We have had a lot of good memories and have met so many great people!

No comments: