Sunday, December 20, 2009

The pooper!

Days 7 & 8...so
It feels like Avery has grown up the past couple of months. Its kind of a bitter sweet thing, but she is out of the baby stage and is a full blown toddler. We went to church today and as I was driving home I honestly felt like I had just ran a marathon today. I found myself chasing her up the podium during the service, chasing her as she was heading to the boys bathroom and chasing her as she started playing the piano during Sunday school. I cannot express how BUSY this girl is! I kind of think she might be a boy?


These are a couple of things she is up too...




She loves sticking her hands in the toilet water, and has figured out how to open the lid



Sometimes she pretends she is a thug




She has a friend named Carmyn who could be her twin sister



She likes her mama (she told me)


Anytime you turn your back on her she WILL make a mess



She is learning how to feed herself




And she loves the buff
She is money!

4 comments:

La said...

she is great.
gotta love the toilet water thing. char did that too. so fun.

TC Jolley said...

YUMMY! I miss her so much... and you too! When are you coming to Arizona again, it's about that time right??!!

Anie said...

she is super busy!!! I sure she keeps things very interesting for you! Will is always talking about Avery, anytime we see you guys as church. he is always like "I want a baby just like Avery".
We are kinda obsessed with her...hope ya don't mind! lol

Papa John said...

Aren't "firsts" fun with Avery? You sorta laugh and want to cry at the same time, because she is growing up...it's the seconds, thirds, and...well, you get the idea of having to clean up behind her...