Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I think I caught it?

Day 9 and 10
Usually every Christmas I have an epiphany that brings me the Christmas spirit. This year has been different. I didn't have one exact experience that invited the spirit, I think there were many little things. But I was thinking about it last night, and I have definitely caught the Christmas spirit, I just can't tell you when or how.


Maybe it was when we made Christmas wassail for all of our neighbors?



Or maybe it was the first time Avery played in snow?

Or her first face plant in the snow?




Or maybe it was all the fun Christmas parties?


Hey it could be because my mom sent me this in the mail...





Or possibly taking Avery to see Santa?



and the fun maze they had leading up to Santa?


I can't really pinpoint which experience it was, but the Christmas spirit is alive and living in our household!
Hope Ya'll have a great week!

3 comments:

Allie said...

I'm glad Avery sat on Santa's lap. Kate wrapped her legs around me so tight when we approached Santa and started saying, No mom no mom no mom.

Merry Christmas, you butthead! i can't believe you aren't going to be here though.

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Papa John said...

Fearless Avery!!!