Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas 2005

Days 10 and 11?
I got a really cute Christmas card from one of my BFF's, Niki. Along with the Christmas card, she sent one of those letters to update everyone of what's been going on with her family. Or so I thought it was that, but then I read it and it was this:


And then a flood of memories came running back to me of Christmas 2005. And I remembered that along with that masterpiece, we took this:
And we actually sent it out to people...
I'm glad Travis still wanted to marry me after this
I agree with you Niki, we were pretty awesome. Sometimes I miss those days!

5 comments:

byronandniki said...

AMAZING!!!! This makes me happier than you could ever imagine!This is probably WHY Trav wanted to marry you! I know that's what sealed the deal with Byron! Love ya and merry Christmas. Tell Avery I miss her!

Quela said...

That Christmas Card pic is awesome!!

Laura & Rusty Jensen said...

wow

Andrus Family said...

You guys are HILARIOUS!!! Love it!

Angela Muir said...

That picture is Hilarious. i love it!