Friday, December 18, 2009

Oops

Day 4,5 and 6
So maybe I bit off more than I can chew with this whole blogging everyday thing. I do have an excuse though. Travis is out of town and he took the lap top. It has all of our pictures on it. He was going to post some cute pictures of Avery, but dropped the ball as well. I have this slow, nasty, old desk top computer that I have been using, but I have zero patience, so that's why there haven't been blogs for the past 3 days. I'm sure nobody is really caring too much, but I feel like I committed to do something, and I failed.


So I will do a very vane and quick entry and Trav will be back tomorrow, so I can really get the things I want in there.


I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but I love Miley Cyrus

Something about Miley Cyrus just makes me like her. I love her music, I think she has an awesome personality ( like I know her personally :)), and her style is so flavorful! I kind of wish she was my friend in real life, that kind of sounds stockerish. She just seems so much more real than a lot of the other kid stars. I'm sure she is a skank, and has no morals in real life, but "Party in the USA" has rocked my world for months, and I'm still not tired of it, so I'm just going to keep on loving her.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Have you seen the trailers for her new movie, The Last Song? Its a Nicholas Sparks, and lets be honest, the Notebook didn't let us down. We'll have to see it together.

I really like Miley Cyrus, and Party in the USA plays in my minivan (which makes it even cooler) on a daily basis.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

For some reason, I knew you would agree with me Al.

Anie said...

I love party in the USA! hee hee!