Friday, June 20, 2008

Workin' hard (or hardly workin')

These are the people...
This was the job...


The results...
Kitchen Cabinet:
Before:
After:

Kitchen Eating Area:
Before:
After:

Kitchen Patio:

Living Room:
Before:
After:
Curtains:
Baby Room:

We did a "unisex" color of lime green; but bought this stencil just incase Spud is a girl... sorry if your a boy Spud; we didn't buy anything for that scenario.

Stuff we did when we weren't working:

Took walks: Ate: Took in a Royals game (they lost)

I just have to thank my fam for coming. I know that Kansas city is the funnest city to come and visit and I'm sure they were super ancy to go out and party (ps that is sarcasm) but they worked so dang hard! I have such a dedicated and loyal family. My mom won the award for work horse. She is crazy, she never stops... we were spent! TC wins the award for best painter. Anything she would suggest I would take because I have no clue what looks good! My dad won the most random. He went and bought a paint buy number picture at the craft store and colored it during the down times and then bought a frame and put it in our basement... Shoot I need to get a picture of that! Travis won the award for best studyier. He had to take his boards that week and was way stressed! I won the award for most improved. I think I have an ounce of confidence now. Oh and Anabelle won the award for cutest.

24 comments:

Kate said...

Fun! And you did end up doing the exact same color as Riley's room..looks good! Spud is going to love it! I agree too..you have an awesome family!

Jill said...

I like your family. I like you too!

Quela said...

The place looks good! Can't wait to hear what you're having. Oh, and how do you find out when your peeps have updated their blogs?? I need that, it will totally save me some major blog browsing time.

Shelley said...

Extreme Home Makeover mixes with Trading Spaces......Love the new looks. Cute. I bet Spudette is a Spud just because you bought that stencil....Ha!

John and Erin said...

You've got a great fam millhouse! You're place looks so cute.. I wish I could see it in person.

Daisie said...

LOOKS GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ALL IN PERSON! AND ONE OF THESE DAYS WE WILL CHAT!! MISS YA!

S&J Jones Family said...

Thanks for posting pictures of your place! Looks like you guys did a good job! See you tomorrow, right?

Sarah Oman said...

so did you post this at work or at home because you now have internet???

Sarah Oman said...

I also wanted to say, before it posted my comment for me, that I think it looks good and I can't wait to see it!

swampbaby said...

Looks good, Milli! Very sassy.

Tamara Jacobs said...

I LOVE the colors that you picked to paint your house! I really would love to meet you and Daisie sometime for lunch or something! We are moving out there the very end of July, so maybe in August or sometime we could meet up!

Boydston Family said...

good job family!!! the colors look really good. You are much braver than me with color I keep sticking with browns and neutrals. I haven't found a color i love yet.

Tam the Gram said...

Milli, I still haven't recouped from our girls "vacation", actually I loved bonding with your little cute house and your community! Barring the storms, I really like your area and the little cafe on the corner--great biscuits! Thanks for being such a good hostess, I love you.

Rachel said...

Millie, this looks great. I can't wait to come over and see it. We miss you guys.

Julie said...

Hi Milli,
I am so excited for you to have a baby. You are going to be the cutest Mom! Next time you are in Utah I would love to see you.

byronandniki said...

Wow! I am leaving my first comment ever on a blog! Your new home looks lovely like a place you would want to relax and meditate! I love it....and you.

Camille said...

Hooray for the Jones fam! I love you guys. I am happy to see the update of your condo..looks great. I want to visit! Rumor has it that we might all try to meet for a run next year. I am so in!

Andrus Family said...

I'm totally impressed, your place looks great! Now can I get your whole fam to come work on my house??

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

Milli- Love your cute townhome! I know what you mean about always wanting to be home in UTAH! Just be glad you get to be in the USA! I can't wait to hear what you are having!! Congrats on being prego!
Lindsey (Bradley) Johnsen
O and I am jealous you got to see Tiff and Dave! I love them. :)

Crystal said...

wow looks great and I am so happy that you are in a bigger house for your new bab. I really want to know what you are having....i think you know and you just arnt telling. When are you guys coming back to utah or are you coming back to utah? I bet it was nice to see your family

The Dumas Family said...

It's OK having a girl first! Your place looks awesome. Thank goodness for your wonderful family.

Natalie said...

Good work! Families are the best because they always help you do everything! Can't wait to hear what spud will be!

Quela said...

No, seriously, how do you get that thing on the side that says when people update? I NEED it... I can't sleep till I have it.

Jill said...

I miss you Milli! When is your shower? TC emailed me a while ago. Haven't got an invite and I'm a little offended...not gonna lie.