Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Bye Friend

Globe AZ is a very transient town. Many people have come and many people have gone. I'm going on 5 years of living here and I feel like the veteran! Needless to say, I've had to say bye to a couple of good friends along the way. When Andrea told me she was moving, this one stung. I wasn't quite ready for it. And not only that, she would be leaving in the next couple months. 
So here is a tribute to my Southern friend.
She was always in the know with everything, we called her our detective. She would social media stalk celebrities, local friends, and ex boyfriends. She knew the status of everything! 
She was addicted to online shopping, and would send me links to buy stuff, my bank account will probably be happier once Andrea is gone!
She kept me young and fresh. 
She was real. She was honest, even if it made her look bad. I loved that about her! 
Sometimes she would just come and hang and we would let our kids run around crazily and we would just sit and talk.
We did lots of fun adventures together; Coldplay, Santa Cruz, Taylor Swift (and these concerts were on Tuesday nights, 2 hours away from Globe mind you), hiking, parks. She was my girl.
Tuesday night bachelor nights will never be the same without her! 
She was always good for a good old fashioned pig out even though she was a string bean! This lady could guzzle Dr. Pepper like no ones business!
This girl was a good one, and freak, I think its my turn now to get out of Globe!
I love my Drea Drea!












No comments: