Tuesday, August 21, 2018

utah again!

We usually only come to Utah for the Summer, but we found ourselves back! We wanted to come and check out the Heber Praide of Homes. But mostly, I think we just needed more time because Utah is so stinking rad!!!
I just need to be out in the mountains when I visit!


 We also had such a fun day with the Charles side. We played at Wes's house, grabbed some dinner and went to an outdoor concert. We were basically in Heaven!



 We also had fun chillin' at Momo and Granpa John's house


We ventured to the olympic park to see the sites where the olympians competed during the 2002 Winter Olympics. 

We tried out some of the sports, and we are naturals! Winter Olympics here we come!




Another night, we went camping. And when I say we, I mean everybody but Leo and I.  We are party poopers and just wanted a good nights sleep! But this gang had a great night!









No comments: