Thursday, August 2, 2018

Living the best life in Utah

We do this every Summer, we come to Utah. I feel like we really take advantage of Utah and its beauty because we don't have this back in Arizona. My kids think Utah is amazing. I don't think I did as a kid because I lived there! We only spend a couple of weeks in Utah per year, so we really try to live it up!

We love seeing our family and celebrating birthday and playing soccer!


 Beckham and Leo are twins




We also love just chilling out with the Jolley cousins... what bums we have here!


We go on little outings with Grandma Tam, mostly outdoor places, because why would you go inside when this is out there?












We meet up with old friends and get messy with their kids








The big kids go to climbing camp for a week in the mornings, so I take the little kids on little adventures while we wait

Thanksgiving point petting zoo





Hiking Pepperwood falls









We eat at yummy places!


We go to the Draper Days parade













And we go to the Draper Days concerts


We celebrate Grandpa's birthday



Oh and uncle Rod



We do hard adventurous things! Thanks to the Gutzman's for taking us and making sure we were safe. This was such a fun memory. Also, Avery and Brooklyn are better climbers than I am. Climbing camp sure pays off!!!






















We cruised around in my dad's new classic car

 He let me drive!


We adopted a new pet, these hummingbirds were born in this light socket, and we made sure they were safe all summer until they flew away


I went zip lining with this senior citizens




And Travis took the kids sightseeing












And Leo was sleeping the whole time

We are so lucky to experience this every year!












No comments: