Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Leo 4 months

Leo is starting to babble a lot now. But he mostly says "da da." What the heck Leo, you are supposed to say "ma ma!" I mean, all those late night feedings, and not to mention how you took over my body for 9 months! Don't worry, I know he doesn't know what he is saying yet, so I will let it slide. He is giggling all of the time. He will just look people in the eye and get the biggest grin. He is seriuosly always smiling and laughing. He is super ticklish, we can really get him really going with the giggles! For some reason, you thought it was a good idea to stop taking a bottle. I was pretty good about giving you one, but then we went to Seattle, and I didn't take my pump, so I didn't give you a bottle for about a week, and all of a sudden you don't know how to drink from a bottle. Boo!!!You love your sisters and always watch what they are doing when they are around. They love you too... sometimes a little too much, we gotta watch that Isla! We love our Leo!





















No comments: