Thursday, June 8, 2017

Last day of school

Last day of 2nd grade and Kindergarten for these two. 



I asked Avery what her best accomplishment of 2nd grade was, she told me that it was that she didn't get sent to the principals office this year! Hopefully Brooklyn can achieve that goal next year (she may or may not have been sent twice this year).

I love the before and after pictures








I think Avery has changed the most, her baby face is leaving!


 She had the best year she has ever had, and I think its because of Mrs. Bradford. Mrs. B really built Avery's confidence!

And then of course, this little Kindergartener. She started out a little rocky, but by the end, she figured it out!







Mrs. Gardea is one of the best Kindergarten teachers. She was tough on Brooklyn, but also so loving! We will miss her a lot!

Yay for Summer!
(pray for me)

No comments: