Monday, June 26, 2017

Love

Getting this picture was stressful!

And it wasn't because of the three year old, she was a champ, it was the 6 year old, she was a diva! Something happened and Brooklyn was upset. They tried for 15 minutes to get a decent smile from her while dozens of other dancers were waiting. And even today, before I picked up pictures, I was really frustrated with my kids and their behavior! Being a parent is HARD! But then I opened up the envelope and saw this picture. It made my heart melt. They are good kids, They all have very strong personalities and they fight and disobey all the time, but deep down, they are good. I love them and I don't want them to change. But seriously, with their dominant and independent personalities, one of the better run Wallstreet one day!

No comments: