Friday, July 28, 2017

Leo 5 months

He is starting to get the bug, the bug to move. He is on his hands and knees and he rocks back and forth, usually with a big smile on his face. He is trying so hard to move, but he usually ends up in down dog position. 

He is still waking up at night, usually twice a night. I'm ok with that still because I like hanging out with him! 

He is still very happy and chill. 

I think he is getting ready to sprout a tooth because he is  pretty drooly! 

He is starting to grab everything. Especially his sisters hair! 

He is growing like a weed. He is growing into 6 month clothes now. He is also not staying in his swing anymore, or his little wrap that he loves (and I love, I will miss toting you around in that thing!)  

He laughs all the time, he loves his crazy sisters, they are obsessed with him and they fight over him sometimes.

He tried real food for the first time. We gave him mushed up avocados. He didn't like them that much. I don't think he knew how to eat yet, he will get used to it. We also tried sweet potatoes and oatmeal, and he wasn't too excited about it. He just loves boobie juice so much!

He is also starting to sleep in his crib. We pretty much spent most of the summer snuggling in bed at night, but he probably needs to figure out sleeping on his own (its kind of my fault)! He has done pretty well.
 I'm sad that he is getting so big!












Sorry about all the pink! It will make you a stronger man!






No comments: