Monday, June 30, 2014

Baby Blessing


Since we were in Utah and around our family, we decided to bless Isla. We did it in my parents backyard.  We did the blessing outside, which in hind site, was a bad idea, because the traffic was so loud. I could barely hear Trav's words. But what I did hear I loved.  

After the blessing, we partied! Food and family. You really can't ask for more in my book.

You have some very handsome uncles


This was during the prayer... hey who took this ( Rachael Charles)

She looked so sweet in her blessing dress, all three of my girls have used this dress
Add caption

Precious girl


All the amazing priesthood holders in her circle
 
Um yeah

She is gonna keep these two in line!


These are Isla's second cousins. Ava, Isla, Hannah and Corbin, all born within 4 weeks and there are two more on the way!

The peeps



What a hottie

I like her
In this picture, I think I'm contemplating eating Isla later




The first time my grandma ever saw her. I love her!

It was a good day. So grateful for the priesthood.

2 comments:

Papa John said...

Great get together in Draper for Isla's blessing at the conclusion of our 2014 Family Reunion...Thanks Sis and Tammy...

Tice said...

I love grandma SO SO much.