Thursday, July 10, 2014

Two months and counting



She is starting to smile a bit. We can get her to smile if we tickle her mouth a little bit. I'm sure she is like, "get your nasty fingers out of my mouth!"

She is a wide eyed baby. 

She still loves her sleep and that is mostly what she does. She sleeps really well through the night, because she sleeps right next to me in my bed. Oops!!! She wakes up a couple of times to eat, but goes right back to sleep. 

Unlike her sisters, she is not a pooer. I've never not had a poopie baby. She gets pretty upset after a couple of days. Its so sad, just poop already! I've never been more excited to change a poopie diaper.

She is a very quick eater, she usually only eat for 7-10 minutes.

She spits up all day every day, no matter how many times I burp you. I think she has a permanent crusty ring around her neck!

She got the baby acne! 

She loves getting her bald head rubbed.

Oh we love this cabbage patch baby!















No comments: