Saturday, November 23, 2013

If I only had a boy...

I like Trav's attitude. Yeah, he would love to have a son one day, but until then he has to make do. I think he "do's" just fine with his sweet girl. Avery is always up to do anything; camping, hiking, painting nails, you name it. She is a good camping buddy and will never let your sweets go to waste. 

They went camping with John and Jude Taylor (Jude is Avery's future husband)


He is also really good about not wasting treats

They cooked a yummy dinner, sang by the camp fire and even shot guns. I'm pretty sure Travis's need for a boy is not the first thing on his bucket list. 

If you notice, there are no pictures of any mom's or little sisters. Well that is because we weren't invited.

So this is what we did instead
At first I was bummed because I love camping, but as I heard the rain storms a comin' I was suddenly OK with being home with this little one.




1 comment:

Papa John said...

I remember Jude, when he lived down at the corner in Riverside, and he was Avery's first choice then too! Oh yeah, it's coming back...