Friday, November 22, 2013

#3

If you haven't heard yet, we are expecting baby girl #3. 

Travis says he has very chivalrous sperms since we are having ANOTHER girl!

I for sure thought it was a boy, because so far, this pregnancy has been so different from the first two.

I was so sick in the beginning. All I wanted to do was lie down and sleep. I didn't want to eat anything! Especially sweets, which is so not like me! 

My immune system totally shut down. I had colds, flu's, you name it. My kids stopped trying with me and learned how to function on their own. I would gather some food for them here and there, but mostly, I was dead on the couch.

So when we were getting the ultra sound and the tech said, "yeah, I'm really trying to make it a boy for you all, but that is definitely a girl," we were shocked!

Travis was just kind of quiet and sat down and said, "why don't you have a pee pee."

Now that it has been a month or so, it has truly sunk in that we are having another girl, and I can't imagine it going any other way. We are so excited to have another frilly princess. 

See ya on April 30th little girl!

4 comments:

Papa John said...

Loved this last entry Milli...just loved it!

Unknown said...

Umm.. yeah, I'm pretty sure the plural for sperm is SPERM! You country folk!

Tice said...

What about the "what am I going to do?" comment that was whispered by Travis to himself as he sat in the corner of the room crying??!!! HAHAHA! Priceless!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Actually Wes, I think its spermi.