Friday, May 17, 2013

kitties

The stray cat we see roaming around the town homes is kind of a skank. She got pregnant again which is kind of fun for us!

One day I came outside and thought I saw a mouse squirming around the flower bed, when I looked closer, I noticed it was a freshly birthed kitten. I had no idea where the mother cat was, but I quickly ran and got Chris Johnson master/doctor/dentist/vet (inside joke), and we scooped it up. Michelle, our other neighbor took it upon herself to buy kitty formula and take care of it for a couple of days until we found a home for it.

A couple of weeks later, we realized the Mama cat lived under my porch (there was a tiny hole) and the baby kittens started coming out.

My kids were in Heaven!

Brooklyn had a hard time sharing this cat

Cats kind of suck and are weird, but whoever doesn't like a baby kitten is a the devil.


 

ps: Don't you think Brooklyn is the epitome of a little girl. Curls, flirty looks, princess dress, sucker in the mouth holding a kitty, I think so.

4 comments:

Rachael Charles said...

That last picture needs to be prominently displayed in your home...and a magazine.

Tam the Gram said...

I agree with Rachael, captivating picture of Brooklyn. I can't wait to see the kids and the cat. I miss all of the above......
The fun days of raising kids.... you never know what simple but delightful thing is going to happen....I think you could be coming around SLOWLY to getting pets. TC wants you to get some chickens for the fresh eggs. Just saying.

Papa John said...

Agree with Rachael entirely!

Mama Kath said...

GREEEAAAATTTT PICTURES, MILLI!!!