Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Leo first month


Week 2
Leo was very wheezy, especially when he would sleep. He has a condition called laryngomalacia. Its not too big of a deal. It just means that his laryngeal (basically his throat cartilage) collapses and isn't fully developed which leads to wheezing. He will eventually grow out of it. Jeez Leo, you stayed an extra week in the womb, and you still weren't fully developed. This week was tough! It finally hit me that I had four kids! I feel like one of them is always crying and one of them always needs something. I was trying to be the fun mom and get out of the house, but I wasn't comfortable. I was stressed, and I think Leo could feel it. He was more fussy, and I swear, he was constantly hungry! He just wanted to eat, like every hour! That made it hard to do anything. 









Week 3:
Leo's face is really filling out. He seriously loves to eat! He eats about every 2 hours. He always has poop in his diaper, yellow mustard poop! Speaking of poop, is a very dramatic pooper, he grunts and moans and toots while it happens. (I can't wait for his girlfriend to read this). He wakes up usually at 1 and 4 to eat. He spends most of the nights in our bed...whoops!






Week 4:
Leo is starting to be more chill and less fussy. I think we are starting to figure life out. He is mostly fussy in the mornings and then gets better through the day. He is starting to get the baby acne, but its cool, he is still super cute! We have noticed that he is starting to smile. That is our favorite! Also, they say boy clothes are boring and not as fun as girl clothes, I beg to differ! Boy clothes are rad and so much fun! I feel like I get to dress him like a little boy doll in dinosaur, construction and monster stuff. I love it!


















Can't believe its been a month already!


No comments: