Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter 2017

Easter came fast this year.

I'm super happy that I took advantage of the end of Summer sale at Walmart last Fall, because I bought Summer shoes and swimsuits for like a buck and I actually remembered to put it in their baskets!

 I really wanted to emphasize the true meaning of Easter. We did a "Holy Week." Each day of Holy Week, we talk about what happened in the Bible the week Christ was resurrected. So Sunday was "Palm Sunday." We did an activity and lesson everyday to teach the real meaning. In the end, I think the kids did learn something, but I also think they were pretty stoked to just stuff their faces with candy, so we will just call it a win!

With having a baby and stuff, I didn't really plan a huge Easter dinner or anything, so we were solo for this holiday. We made the best of it and went up to the Pinal mountains and gave our kids an egg hunt. It was so nice to get out and be in fresh air. Happy Easter!




































No comments: