Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Milli 34th Birthday

I didn't even take pictures! Probably because I'm about ready to pop a baby out! But it was a very good birthday! Travis gave me the weekend off. I went to the valley and stayed in a hotel with Andrea and Mindy. We went to a Hawaiian spa. It was glorious. I got a facial and a massage. But weirdly I have to say that the best part was taking a shower in the shower with like 5 shower heads. I have never felt so clean and warm and tickled in all my life! The massage was ok, the lady talked my ear off about her life, I just wanted to relax! The facial was glorious. It was so nice to not be around my kids for 2 days. I love the crap out of them, but mama needs a break sometimes! I was around my 2 friends, we had great talks, ate amazing food and just relaxed!!! I sort of feel like this needs be be at least an annual thing!

No comments: