Thursday, February 23, 2017

Last Hurrah

Sure Travis, go on a guys night out when I'm one day over due! Yeah, you are about 2 hours away, and probably won't hear your phone amongst the loud crowds, but don't worry, just have a good time! That is totally what I said when Travis asked me if he could go to the ASU vs UCLA basketball game. After all, he did have court side seats! I wish I was that nice wife! The real response was, I gave the hairy eyeball, gave him a lecture about how he better answer his phone at all times, gave him the guilt trip about leaving his very pregnant wife and then said, "well have fun." All in all it worked out. He had a great time. Had the best seats in the house and was there for the birth of his son! He said that he felt like a super rich person being that up close to the game. Glad he had fun! Now on to having 4 kids!




No comments: