Monday, August 1, 2016

First days

And just like that, Summer is over (well kind of, its still like 100 degrees). School started! This year is a special year because Brooklyn is starting full day Kindergarten. It came fast! I don't know if I was as ready as when Avery went. Brooklyn was pumped! She picked out a frozen backpack and a My Little Pony Dress with pink cowgirl boots! 



She was so excited!
Here is are her yearly questions:
1. Name and Age? Brooklyn, 5
2. Grade Level? Kindergarten
3. My school? Copper Rim
4. Teacher's name? Mrs. Gardea
5. Best Friend? Jocee
6. Favorite Color? Purple
7. When I grow up, I want to be? Artist
8. Favorite snack? Cereal
9. Favorite cereal? Lucky charms
10. Favorite book? Princess books
11. Favorite holiday? Christmas
12. Favorite food? Mac n Cheese
13. Least favorite food? Spaghetti
14. Favorite game? Candy Land
15. Favorite Summer memory? Painting
16. Three words that describe Brooklyn? Loves people, Loves sister, family


I walked her into her classroom, and she just jumped right in, she wasn't nervous or scared, just excited. And then I left her for 7 hours with a stranger. Eek. She did great!

And now to our veteran second grader. Avery was so excited to show her little sister around. This made it easier for me. Avery chose a camo backpack and a jean vest with a flower skirt for her first day!




Here are her questions:
1. Name and Age? Avery, 7
2. Grade Level? 2nd
3. My school? Copper Rim
4. Teacher's name? Mrs. Bradford
5. Best Friend? Caden
6. Favorite Color? Green
7. When I grow up, I want to be? An artist
8. Favorite snack? Cheese
9. Favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
10. Favorite book? I survived series
11. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
12. Favorite food? Cheese
13. Least favorite food? Mac n Cheese
14. Favorite game? Sorry
15. Favorite Summer memory? Going to Utah
16. Three words that describe Avery? Long toenails, Short hair, Brown eyes
My cute girls!

And the next day, they insisted on riding the bus


Stop growing up so fast!!!

Oh yeah, and I can't exclude this little wannabe! Its just you and me all day Isla!


No comments: