Thursday, August 18, 2016

I want to be a Coldplay groupie

I do. They are amazing. We went to their concert 8 years ago. They were finally coming back to the US this year with a tour, and so of course we wanted to go. I haven't love loved any of their albums like I did in the past, so I wasn't as pumped to go like I was 8 years ago, but after seeing them again in concert, I will never doubt again! It was glorious. Chris Martin was amazing live! I can't emphasize how great it was! Since that night, Travis and I have been stocking the band on Instagram, watching their tour, remembering when they did the thing we were watching at our own concert. I sound like a psycho. 

Travis was the only dude in our group. Andrea and Mindy left their husbands at home, and so we were sisterwives. The concert was on a Tuesday night, in Glendale, which is about a 2 hour night, so needless to say, it was a late night! But so worth the no sleep! I had a Coldplay hangover the next day. I played their songs and just thought about how great the night was as my kids were whining, crying and making me do things for them all day long. I wasn't even bothered! 

The moral of this post is: Always go to a Coldplay concert, no matter how poor you are or how far away you live, or the fact that you have to "work" the next day. Always go!










No comments: