Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Superbowl party

I wish I could write about how amazing this game was. How intense and nail biting it was. I wish I could tell you that this was the perfect ending to the 2013 NFL season. But it WASN'T!!!! It was the worst game ever!!! I thought Peyton was going to hand it to them. He usually has the eye of the Tiger. But from the first botched snap of the game to the 4-5 turnovers by the Broncos, the Sea Hawks pulverized them!

Seriously, why couldn't the game just be good?

We didn't let this disgusting game keep us down. We totally ate our stress/boredom away. Just look.



We also had pizza, candy, pop, wings and chips and bean dip. It totally made up for the lame lame lameness.

Our guests weren't lame either (did you think we made all that food for ourselves)? The Bruce's had an invitation,  but the Jolley's invited themselves up to watch (ha). . It was so much fun!

The majority of the crowd was rooting for the Broncos, in fact, Travis was the only Seahawks supporter. Travis was also in charge of the decorating.

The only rule for the party was that you had to come dressed up in the team colors you were rooting for

For some reason, the Jolley's came in Dolphin's attire. What?
And Jack and Tice took over the decorating


It was a dark blue/orange and sea green/blue mess in my house!


I was proud of this shirt pre game.


Oh well, I still love Peyton!

Maybe the Chiefs will be contenders next year?


I really hate seeing the NFL end for the year. I love football so much! Until next year!


1 comment:

Papa John said...

Great times in Globe...will be there after Gisa comes into the world...yup.