Monday, February 3, 2014

Gilbert Temple


We are so lucky that in the past two years we were able to live in two areas where they have opened new temples.

We went to the KC temple open house a couple of years ago, and now the Gilbert temple open house.

We took our kids and went into the most exquisite temple I have ever seen, which is saying a lot because most temples are exquisite. There was something different about this one and we loved it!

Brooklyn told me that she wanted to get married in this temple. I asked her who she wanted to marry, and she said, "Brayden." I told her that she couldn't marry her cousin so then she said, "OK, then I will marry Jack." She is weird.

Avery couldn't contain herself. If you go to the Gilbert temple and see finger prints all over the doors and windows, it was probably Avery. She was so excited and wanted to see every nook and cranny. She didn't really get the concept of "staying on the plastic carpet vs the new fresh white carpet." I had to keep a firm grip on that girl!

We love this temple and are so happy we are within an hour of it.

1 comment:

Tice said...

Yeah! Most beautiful celestial room award. Sooooo amazing! And I love that Brooklyn's top 2 husband choices were my stinky boys!!!