Thursday, January 9, 2014

DISCLAIMER!!!!

Alright, I have totally dropped the ball on this blog. I procrastinate posting anything, and then all of a sudden I have a million events I need to post about. 

I was looking through my blog a couple of nights ago, pre-children, and I noticed that I was kind of witty back then. Fast forward to the present, and I pretty much just cover the special events in our lives.

 I miss writing down my random thoughts. I miss writing in general. My goal is to get back to that place. I definitely have my hands full with my kids, and now I have major placenta brain, so I have no vocabulary, but one of my New Years resolutions is to write more. 

I'm not always going to post about my kids, I might write about the Bachelor or about how I feel about showering every day. 

I'm also noticing that my pictures absolutely suck. I've been so extremely lazy in this department. We have a nice DSL camera that just collects dust and we have been using our IPhone for pictures. I don't have any desire to learn how to use the camera, I'm just gonna put it on auto and let it do its thing. I want nice pictures, and that is another thing I'm going to work on. 

So friends, hopefully this will be my last notification to inform you of the 8 or 9 posts I just did. Pray for me! And enjoy reading the novel I just posted, serious, its a lot of stuff!

No comments: