Wednesday, December 11, 2013

They are awesome

When we found at the Brooklyn was going to be a girl, I wasn't sad. I had sisters growing up and I knew that she and Avery would be best friends. It took a couple of years, but they are at awesome ages. 

They play all day long. 

They fight some too, but mostly they play.

They are starting to get to the point where they don't want me around. I will go into the play room to see what they are doing and one of them will say, "Mom, you should go in the kitchen." Wahhh! I'm already not cool. Sometimes I get bored because they play for hours and don't need me. I should probably get a hobby.







Oh and just in case you don't follow me on Instagram you can usually find my kids in princess dresses or naked.

I love them.

3 comments:

Papa John said...

And that's what having the kiddo's just a couple of years apart will do, as long as mom's can wrap their heads around it...I am so glad they are such good friends.

Tice said...

Seriously, you aren't kidding… NAKED OR PRINCESS DRESSES, that is it folks!

Tam the Gram said...

Very true, one morning I watched Brooklyn wake up, looked distressed, thought, then took off her P.J.s.... no more stress.