Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Bash!





 A little over a year and a half ago, if you remember, we went on a cruise after medical school with these people
 Alisha was about 5 weeks pregnant on that cruise, I took a pregnancy test on the ship and found out I was pregnant with Brooklyn and well lets just say little Brody was conceived on that cruise ship... surprise! So we call those babies the cruise babies.
We decided that there would be no better way to celebrate their first birthdays than to have it together. One big bash!


Sticking to the cruise ship theme, we decided to have an "under the sea" party for them.

Check it out









These three sure know how to party hardy!



Of course, Brandi made the cakes (why wouldn't she, she's amazing). She made Brooklyn a star fish cake


Before

After
During



Who knew we had such a dainty little girl? Come on B-dawg dig in to that thing! 

I'm so glad we have stayed such good friends through the years... also I'm glad that Brody's and Asher's mom have party throwing skills. I was the one who just nodded my head and did what I was told during the party planning. 

Happy Birthday Cruise Babies!





5 comments:

Papa John said...

Brooklyn, you are adorable, and take such great care not to get too messy...I hear you are even walking now...YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Congratulations on your very FIRST birthday!!!!

Tam the Gram said...

I had forgotten the cruise story--makes the whole event that much more special. That little girl is so sweet.

Tam the Gram said...

I've never enjoyed watching someone eat cake more than this. Oh, she really is soooo sweet.

Rachael Charles said...

Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! Liam was so excited to get the invitation and carried it around calling it his "ticket." -Rach

Kimberly said...

Awwww, I'm sad I missed the celebration :) I can't believe it's been over a year already!