Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sunbeam

Avery started primary this year. 
First day of Primary
She is the wiggly Sunbeam who wants to do everything.

Last week her wish came true. She came home with a sticker stuck on her dress saying that Avery gets to be the spotlight the following week.

She was pumped. We pondered what to bring for the whole week and came up with this.
Sorry my child is so dang shy. Maybe one day she will break out of her shell.

PS I don't know how legal it is to film during church services, so just note that I am in the video, not shooting the video, therefore I have an alibi. 




5 comments:

Papa John said...

Oh my gosh!!! So sweet...
How long did that experience last after Church for her? I just laughed all the way through...dearest Avery!

Tam the Gram said...

That is so great. . . loved the captured audience, she did a good job!
P.S. I like your dress :) and booyeah to the photographer--

Rachael Charles said...

I love her! This reminds me of that Olivia book where it says she "always blossoms in front of an audience." I think she feels very at home up there! -Rach

Allie said...

Ha Ha Ha! She was working that crowd. That is so cute!

byronandniki said...

Weird. She is not at all like her parents! All of you are Hilarious!