Friday, May 13, 2011

One special girl

Travis had to work a 30 hour shift on Mother's day, so I didn't get breakfast in bed or the chance to sleep in. But that was OK because he got off work at noon and we went to church and were able to bless sweet Brooklyn. I was a little nervous that Travis would be "tired drunk" and would forget what to say, but he really was in tune with the Spirit and he gave an amazing blessing. That is something that I will remember on my 3rd mother's day. But Trav, you really aren't off of the hook. Next Sunday I'm expecting breakfast in bed, sleeping in, dishes done and time to myself. Love you! Enjoy these pictures of Brooklyn. She is such a neat baby.













































7 comments:

Tam the Gram said...

I have had withdrawals from your girls; howbeit different. From Avery, I am missing stimulating conversation and her laughing at my faces, noises and humorless jokes. I miss the night ritual of teeth brushing, underware to diaper exchange, prayers, the organization of sleeping positions with Bob, Rita and Patty, the friendly one-eyed monster story, followed by a book story, followed by her choosing the sequence of songs; ABC, Twinkle Star and Rock a-bye baby. I miss her. As far as Brooklyn, I miss her smile, the twinkle of her eyes, her mature spirit, her smell, her calmness; I miss her! We had a great time in MO. Love the time spent. Thanks for your hospitality. Next time however, I want to be the bride when we play Dominion.

TC Jolley said...

She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you and your family.

TC Jolley said...

PS. Can you send me an invite to your blog at my gmail address? leticejolley@gmail.com

Papa John said...

Brooklyn, after spending a few days with you, what a catch you would be for Dominic, and vice-versa, but I am told first cousins can only love one another as kissin cousins! What an absolute beautiful pair of babies!

Allie said...

Such a pretty baby!

Seriously, though. 30 hour shift? What the hell? That sucks!

Susan said...

She's beautiful!

Amy said...

So cute Milli! She is just precious!