Monday, September 13, 2010

No ween!

We found out last Wednesday that we are having another little princess!!! We are excited for Avery to have a little sister so close. They are gonna laugh, gossip, fight over clothes, tell secrets, play house, get jealous of each other, share lots of stuff, and love each other so much!


I have an ongoing battle with my father-in-law because he truly believes that his family is extraordinarily high in testosterone because there are so many boys born, and he thinks my family his high in estrogen because I grew up will all girls. Well, chalk this one up to the "dominant estrogen" Papa John! Hopefully our estrogen doesn't win everytime, right Trav?

And sorry about not having a picture of our little girl's goods, I could'nt get the scanner to work! When it works, I will add it to this post.

8 comments:

Dave said...

Congrats on Princess #2!

Crystal said...

congrats milli

Quela said...

Congrats!! 2 girls is definitely the way to go, it's been great for us! And they'll be the best of friends! (hopefully) Can't wait to see another one of your cute babies!

Susan said...

Congrats, you guys!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Milli! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Did you know I am too?? And Guess What with Baby BOY number 5!! Can a girl get a break? Oh well! That was our LAST try, I can't do anymore! 5 is a TON!!! We are having babies at the same time! Funny!

Papa John said...

Okay...okay...Estrogen wins out again! Endure to the end, and you will be happy with whatever Heavenly Father has in mind for you...
Avery, bless her heart, will have someone for a time that is her very own special doll to play with, to sing to, to hold, to talk sweet nothings to, and to love.
May everything go smoothly for you Milli, and may Travis participate in the delivery, of course with the doc nearby, who has completed his residency...

Mandy said...

Sisters are awesome (alright, really you know that much more than I do...I dont really have a sister but my gals will be great friends. Im so glad you are having a good pregnancy, lucky gal. However, I will start to come to your house and put lard in your water...you look way too cute to be halfway there!

Unknown said...

Ha! I always knew Trav was more girl than guy. Good thing he's not a King of old, or the family line would be in peril (and so would Milli, for that matter)!