Monday, May 3, 2010

Triathlete

Travis and I decided to switch roles. He did the Ft. Leavenworth triathlon and I was the supporter! Why? Well, I guess it was so that he could have the attention and glory for once. It was tough for me. It would be like if he were to sit on the sideline of a Halo tournament and support me! It was actually pretty fun to be on the sidelines. And I actually think I got more of a work out chasing Avery, than some of the pro racers.


A bunch of people in our neighborhood did this race, so it was fun to be their support as well. I was the only one there for all of them, so I was the babysitter, photographer, keeper of keys,clothing, cameras and I was the cheerleader.

Travis did so good! It was neat to see him perform, this guy isn't typically a worker-outer, so I loved seeing this side of him. Keep it up babe!




Before the race



After the race




Here are the little cheerleaders


Amy never misses a race, for not training at all, she did amazing!
I wonder if this was Michelle's face during labor. She is always smiling!




Kim just finishing the race



The Pope's getting ready to start the bike part



The group
Travis, your stock just went up in my book! And you are totally going to bring head bands back.

4 comments:

Papa John said...

Travis, I am so proud of you..."you da man!!!" Watching the videos reminded me of Kev's Triathlon at BYU. The only difference is they had one guy swimming, one guy biking, and one guy running...But YOU DID IT ALL!!!!!
Kudos to Millie for being chief cook and bottle washer and athletic supporter!

John and Erin said...

Way to go Travioso!

John and Erin said...

Way to go Travioso!

Tam the Gram said...

GOOD JOB TRAVIS, LOVED THE HEAD BAND--MORE GOO NEXT TIME.