Sunday, May 2, 2010

A couple of first's

It was Jack and Jen's birthday, so what better way to party then at Chuck E. Cheese's?








Time flies when you are having fun, and after about three hours, Trav looked at his watch and remembered that it was way past Avery's bedtime. Chuck, I'm sure we will be visiting often!


Also, Avery officially qualifies to go to nursery (in our church you have to be 18 months). I can actually go to Sunday school and listen, although I think my attention span has been damaged because after about ten minutes my mind wanders.



Here she is on her first day
Yes, she is wearing a formal dress. 


She did great! Avery, stop growing so dang fast!


2 comments:

Papa John said...

Oh, she is just so darling...I am so looking forward to being re-acquainted with her again...

John and Erin said...

Cute cute cute. I love that she's showing a little shoulder.