Monday, August 31, 2009

We miss...


Her...


We've missed them since July...


Oh and these guys too, they are missed...

Wechel, we miss you too... and can't wait to see Liam

Not sure what went down at this moment, but I don't think we miss that


We miss these delicacies from Tater, but we won't miss the extra LBS


We miss Mumu, thanks for chasing after Avery, she is a quick one

Oh and also, we miss Grandpa Charles and his amazing babysitting skills


And for making her do this


Oh yeah, we will miss this little guy

Not only will we miss them, but I think Avery will miss biting this chair


Kimbi, we miss you and the all the good talks, we also miss your husband who is too busy to be in a picture... couldn't find one!

We don't miss commuting back and forth from Draper to Park City


We miss hiking

But we don't miss almost dying on those hikes


These 2 are deeply missed. I miss the random running into my Grandma at Costco's or on the Draper walking trail. I think I hung out with her more than my friends!


They just got a boat, so we especially miss the Butlers!


We even miss this weirdo


Pretty sure she doesn't miss the boat (if you zoom in you just might see Avery howling on this tube, she hated it!)


I'm wondering if Aubry misses getting flipped off of the tube... you can't see it, but she is under the tube in this picture. She is a tough 9 year old.



I miss doing fun "mom" things during the day with these people

It was funny to think how far we've come. From sneaking on the roof of Alta High school 8 years ago to being "responsible" mothers. I have a lot of dirt on you girls!
Allie and Erin, why the crap didn't we take any pictures? That doesn't mean that I don't miss you guys either.

She doesn't miss sleeping in this

Going up here on these was fun... yeah, we miss that


Seeing this always makes it hard to be gone




But this wasn't horrible to come home to



I won't miss her...Don't let those eyes fool you. The second you turn your back on your food, it will be gone.



Avery misses the Kitty... but I don't think the feelings are mutual

Oh yeah, we miss this guy. Avery will miss playing with him.

Won't miss living out of these

Personally, I think this woman will be missed the most. I made her do things she probably didn't want to do.
 Thanks for running 12 miles with me on a bad leg, doing the most annoying crafts, going with me to things, inviting me to hang out with all your "stepford wife" friends, eating non-liquid food sometimes, putting up with my smart Alec remarks, being such a big help with Avery and always having the deepest conversations about the most random things. We definitely miss you mom!


We don't nor won't ever miss the 16 hour road trip there and back. We drove through the night and only stopped for quick pee's and to get gas and treats. I loathe the I-80



We are so happy to be home. Look what we had on our door when we got home (thanks Jana, even though I kind of made you do it). Although its not where we are from, its home to us and it feels so dang good to be back. We are so grateful for everyone in our lives. We really do feel loved!

8 comments:

John and Erin said...

Oh millhouse. I didn't get to see you enough. Lets both just move back to Utah. I think you've been away for way too long. I won't have it anymore. Move the F back

Travieso said...

Dad, don't read that.....

Tracie said...

HA! I have so many comments, I don't know where to start. As for the extra pounds, I cannot be held responsible for any excess weight gained during your trip here. All I can say is, you guys are good sports. And the bad thing about it is, I seem to get more and more into desserts as I get older. Gosh dangit. I guess it's because I am such a terrible cook, I try to make up for it by baking. You can't go wrong with lard and sugar. Milli, I LOVED your blog entry. You really have a way of communicating that makes me want to pee my pants. In fact, if I was a guy, I just might want to make out with you, you're so dang funny. I miss you guys, too...ALOT. I wish you were here so I could show you my lamo Home Depot apron (but hey, who cares what you're wearing when they pay you the big 9.65 an hour to tell people where the 1000 of different screws are, when you really just want to tell them to SCREW off.) Dad, don't read that either. What is it about your blog that makes good little Mormons want to swear, Millster? Anyways, I'm thinking about sending this blog comment to a publisher, because it is turning out to be a book! Suffice it to say, I love you guys. The only good thing about the distance, is I can't smell Trav from here, and WE ALL KNOW HOW GOOD OF OF THING THAT IS! My downstairs will NEVER EVER be the same again.

Allie said...

I was planning on writing, "Why don't you miss me?" But then I read your shout out.
I am so glad I was able to see you a lot! I hope you had a fun drive home. Can't wait to see you in Oct and Nov. And possible sept... matt has some ideas!

Oh, and I don't see why we can't do a bridal session with in you in your wedding dress!

Papa John said...

It was a whole bunch of fun having the three of you here...please let us know as soon as you find out about your boards Trav?
Glad to hear getting back to KC was filled with positive anticipation for you Milli. And finally, I am grateful the car did not talk back to you and your return trip...will be seeing you for sure...just do not know when yet...

Jill said...

I wish I was a mom so I could do mom things.

Anie said...

I am glad you guys survived that super long drive home! Thank heaven for Puffs. Glad to have you guys back!

Mandy said...

So I forgot that your blog went private so I was patiently (kinda) waiting for your blog to pop to the top of my list but it never happened! Yikes! So when it alas hit me that you could have been writing to the world without my knowledge I ran over as fast as my little fingers could take me. I hate myself for not seeing you and your family over your summer stay. I will look for thousands of ways to punish myself for it later. Avery is crazy cute and I love that desperate look in her eyes when she felt trapped in her seat! I panic when I have to go to St. George....I cant imagine Kansas!
Miss you