Monday, July 27, 2009

So Far...

We haven't been to the motherland since Christmas, so we decided to come home to Utah for a bit. When I say a bit I mean 7 weeks. I've mentioned before that we are kind of babies when it comes to being away from our families for too long, but come on, anyone would want to come home if they knew they were to be getting free babysitting, luxurious housing, attention (mostly Avery), the best activities planned, beautiful scenery... oh and of course seeing loved ones. Its been about three weeks already since we have been here and its been fun, exhausting, adventurous, stressful, humorous, gluttonous, laid back, serious, beautiful, etc. It all started with...

2 comments:

byronandniki said...

Wow! Fun filled vacay! You guys did so much fun stuff! Hope I will be able to see you soon! Call me as soon as you have a free night!

Sarah Oman said...

Yeah! I am so glad you guys are livin it up.
PS.We are so glad that during the slip and slide Travis had shorts on :)